Wednesday 13 March 2013

OOTD : flower power

It was a indeed a sunny Saturday last 9th Mar 2013 hence I decided to wear something light and comfy.I pulled a simple outfit I named as flower power.

The main focus of my outfit was my shorts with big flower prints. I paired it with a plain gray shirt to emphasize on the details of my bottom though the current trend now for fashionistas is to break the old rules like pairing prints on prints. 

I wore the outfit during noon time without stockings but during the night i added black stockings because I have to attend a mass :) (at least to hide a little bit of skin though it is sheer)


I created my own style about pairings on clothes and accessories, mine is combine feminine pieces with fierce pieces (all abou F) hahaha. Just what I did on this outfit I used my spike necklace and spike bracelets to give a kick and edgy look on my girly and summer outfit.






Details:
Top :- Gray shirt from Cotton On ($10)
Bottom :- Flower shorts from Bugis ($12)
Bottom :- Stockings from Daiso ($2)
Bag :- Gray bag from Tangs ($32)
Accessories :- Necklace from Tampines ($12)
Accessories :- Bracelets from Forever21 ($14)

No comments :

Post a Comment