Saturday 23 May 2015

OOTD : why so serious?

Most of the bloggers these days get sponsorship from clothing companies and startup entrepreneurs but in my case I don't get any. Hence, the reason why I have to repeat some items from my wardrobe. Actually, I don't mind wearing the same item I wore on my previous ootd. I keep overusing the items that are uber comfy to wear. And I think by now you know which item I am referring to in this post; if you answered - jogger pants then you got it right!! There is no doubt that the jogger pants I'm wearing is part of my fave list and overly overused list. It is because the item is super comfy and very versatile that you can style it in any way you want. In this post I styled it by pairing it with classic print like polka dots and pointed flats to achieve the smart casual I was aiming. Hope you like how I styled it.xoxo















Details :-

Top :- Polka dots polo shirt from H&M
Bottom :- Jogger pants from H&M
Bag :- Balenciaga
Accessories :- Sunnies from Sunnies Studio
Accessories :- Necklace from H&M
Accessories :- Gold rings from H&M
Shoes :- Pointed flats from Zalora

No comments :

Post a Comment