Saturday 16 May 2015

OOTD : summer in monochrome


Ah summer heat is really on but I'm still in monochrome. Though I'm not in summer color I felt comfy in this outfit because of the skirt. The skirt is shorter than what I usually wear which is perfect for the season. And of course a summer ootd will not be complete without a sunglasses so yeah! I put on this cat-eye style from Sunnies Studios. To complete the look and make it more summer-ready I wore my new favourite lippie from Wet n' Wild called Sugar Plum Fairy. If you are looking for a cheap lipstick with nice shade of purple which you can wear for a long time go get yourself one! it is just S$6. Happy shopping and enjoy the summer!









Details :-

Top :- Gray top from Bugis Street
Bottom :- Gray skirt from Zara
Bag :- Prada
Accessories :- Shades from Sunnies Studios
Accessories :- Necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Silver bracelet from H&M
Shoes :- Pointed flats from Zalora

No comments :

Post a Comment