Saturday 17 January 2015

OOTD : high voltage


Every last day of October people used to gather for their Halloween party though in my case it was not possible. I did not have my costume and I don't have lots of friends to celebrate it with so I went to Clarke Quay. I did not regret going that night, the party goers were dressed in their Halloween costumes and it was indeed feast for the eyes. I am not wearing any costume but I did not felt intimidated at all coz I am wearing black. That is a reason to love black even more! it can make you fit in any situation thus, I don't see myself getting sick of wearing it.







Details :-

Top :- Embellish gray top from H&M
Bottom :- Black dress worn as skirt from H&M
Bag :- Black studded bag from SM Department store
Accessories :- Skull bracelet and Silver bracelet from H&M
Accessories :- Snapback from random shop in Dongdaemun
Shoes :- Black shoes with spikes from Bugis Street

No comments :

Post a Comment