Saturday 17 January 2015

OOTD : the boss


Been busy lately or should I just say I became uber lazy, such a terrible blogger right?! Anyhow better late than never...This is the outfit I wore when I went for a bowling with my four boy friends. Since I am out and about with the boys I decided to wear something men's inspired. I have to bend down while playing bowling and it would be bad choice if I went for a skirt. Indeed I made a right choice by wearing pants and just being one with the boys.  



 







Details :-

Top :- White button down from H&M
Bottom : Houndstooth printed pants from Bugis Street
Bag :- Rebecca Minkoff
Accessories :- Necklacce from Cotton On
Accessories :- Shades from H&M
Accessories :- Rings from H&M
Shoes :- Black shoes with spikes from Bugis Street

No comments :

Post a Comment