Tuesday 28 January 2014

OOTD : sorry i'm just a girl


It was the first weekend of 2014 when we attended a company event and watched Notre Dame in MBS theater #backtoback. My sched was already jam-packed but I am more than happy to be a busy bee rather than being a sleepy bee. I enjoyed all the adventures I had last year and I'm so excited to be starting this year with open arms and heart. 

Last year I was able to write more posts in this blog compared to 2012 when I started blogging. I am hoping that this 2014 I will be able to devote my free time in blogging. I do not have a lot of readers and my posts are not that inspiring but I will still continue to blog because it was through blogging that I was able to rediscover and continue to enhance my style. There are many bloggers around the world who have better content and style but no one can stop me from expressing my thoughts about fashion by interpreting it on my outfits #sorryimjustagirl.







Details :-

Dress :- Black dress from Zara
Bag :- Louis Vuitton
Accessories :- Gold rings from H&M
Accessories :- Gold bracelets from H&M
Accessories :- Gold necklace with green gems from random shop in Vivo City
Shoes :- Creepers with camouflage print from Bugis Street

No comments :

Post a Comment