Tuesday 24 January 2012

Sunny day on one Saturday

Travelling around Singapore is so easy and convenient  you can go from both ends thanks to MRT lines.However, getting things in an easy way makes life boring. Every MRT station has a corresponding mall and these places always grab my attention and pulls me like a black hole  Most of my weekends in Singapore are spent either by staying at home or staying at a mall.

Last weekend I spent my weekend with my boyfriend by going to one of the beautiful places in Singapore. I have been to this place many times with my family and friends but every time I visit here its just so refreshing. The place that I am talking about is Botanical Gardens. It is so ironic that this haven is situated near the belt of shopping malls in Orchard.

Going to this kind of place recharges the body and mind. This is where you will appreciate the sun, wind, flowers, birds, ants and moments with your loved ones.Lying on the ground and seeing the beauty of the skies and the rays of the sun is better than sitting on a bench, please try it and you'll know.

Here are some of the snaps on one sunny Saturday.

 






No comments :

Post a Comment