Thursday 6 March 2014

OOTD : stay cool


It's been crazy hot lately and I can already feel summer heat already. How I wish the heat can burn all the extra fats in my body LOL. 

Here is one outfit idea that will help you stay cool and fresh this summer time. I wore an oversized paisley dress from Runway Bandits, the fabric and the length is so perfect this hot summer. I added a belt to add shape and drama to the dress. Paisley is one of the classic prints of all time hence I paired gold accessories to add that extra classic glam. My look was made complete because of the awesome shades from Bugis Street which have blue lenses. 

I think wearing blue helps me stay cool because it reminds me of ice and the sky #weird. How about you guys and gals how do you combat the summer heat? 









Details :-

Dress :- Oversized paisley dress from Runway Bandits
Bag :- Fendi
Accessories :- Black belt with gold details got from my sister's canbinet
Accessories :- Gold lion necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Shades from Bugis Street
Accessories :- Gold rings from H&M
Accessories :- Gold cross earrings from Femmex
Accessories :- Casio watch
Shoes :- Gold flats from SM Department storea

No comments :

Post a Comment