Sunday 17 February 2013

OOTD : i am an army

I guess I can't do anything about the weather hence I will just be positive and just grab this opportunity to wear clothes which I rarely wear during summer. The title of my post is "i am an army" due to the colour of my long sleeve polo shirt :). Since the length is a bit longer than other top I paired it with my very old printed leggings and wore the same bag I had yesterday to add a pop of colour.





The total cost of my "i am an army" outfit is $50 wiw!! just within my budget luckily I recycled my old clothes else ill be over my budget again :).

Details:
Top :- Long sleeve from Cotton On ($25)
Bottom :- Zebra print leggings (old piece)
Shoes :- Studded shoes from Bugis ($25)
Bag:- Red bag from Charles and Keith (from credit card points)
Accessories :- Necklace from Gmarket ($8)


No comments :

Post a Comment